Fountain Visual Mock-Up And Quote Service
Are you having trouble deciding which floating fountain or aerator is right for your pond or lake? Are you wondering what the different styles and sizes of fountains will look like on your pond? Are you trying to convince your significant other that a fountain would be a good investment?
We can help! We offer a FREE service where we will:
- Utilize Google Earth to calculate the actual size of your pond.
- Using a photo you send us and proprietary software, we will give you computer generated photos showing what your actual pond will look like with various fountains installed. The fountains will be sized to the proper scale and seamlessly superimposed on your picture to give you an idea of how the various fountains will look on your pond once they are deployed.
- We will send you a personalized proposal with fountain and aerator recommendations based on your desires and your ponds unique characteristics.
You can then use this proposal:
- To help make an informed decision on your choice of which fountain to install.
- To show others your vision.
- To help convince other decision-makers.
- To ensure you are choosing the best fountain to meet your needs.
Please complete these steps to use this service:
- Complete the form below. The more information you can provide - the better we will be able to help you.
- Take a picture or two of your pond and send them to us. A shot from your smartphone is fine. Email it to support@KineticWaterFeatures.com or if it is easier, just text it to 254-300-6633.
- Providing the latitude and longitude will help us find your pond, and to ensure we are looking at the correct pond if there a couple on your property. Please watch the following video to learn how to find the Lat/Long of your pond so you can copy and paste it into the form.
If you have any questions - please contact us.